Landlord and tenant companies representing commercial, industrial, and retail buildings can achieve billions of dollars in annual energy savings and unlock other win-win benefits with a green, high-performance lease. In 2018, IMT and the U.S. Department of Energy’s Better Buildings Alliance profiled Gold-level Green Lease Leaders for their innovative efforts to drive efficiency, clean energy, health & wellness, and smart landlord-tenant engagement strategies in their properties.
Watch IMT’s webinar for advice on how to get started enhancing your lease, learn how to apply to become a Green Lease Leader in 2019, and hear success stories and insights from Green Lease Leaders Kilroy Realty Corporation and JBG SMITH.
- Alexandra Harry, Program Manager, Private Sector Engagement, IMT
- Cindy Zhu, Building Technologies Office Fellow, U.S. Department of Energy
- Jessica Long, Director of Sustainability, JBG SMITH
- Sara Neff, Senior Vice President of Sustainability, Kilroy Realty Corporation
Looking to become a Green Lease Leader in 2019? Visit greenleaseleaders.com to learn more and apply. The deadline to be recognized next year is March 31st, 2019.
To download the Green Lease Leaders case studies featuring the webinar’s guest speakers as well as other innovative organizations, click on the links below.
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Drive Innovation and Clean Energy
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Make Buildings More Healthy and Efficient
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
Need help with your lease or want to know more about the Green Lease Leaders application process? Email IMT’s Alexandra Harry at firstname.lastname@example.org.