Landlord-Tenant Energy Partnership
High-performance buildings save billions of dollars annually, make operations more efficient, contribute to the health and well-being of occupants, and create long-lasting value. The Landlord-Tenant Energy Partnership makes it easy.
The Landlord-Tenant Energy Partnership gives anyone tasked with tackling energy and sustainability challenges in commercial buildings a foundation to deploy win-win solutions that make energy efficiency easy and productive.
What Participants Receive
- Expert guidance to identify, prioritize, and achieve deep energy savings
- An exclusive peer network to share and refine best practices
- Easy-to-use tools and resources to strategically deploy smart efficiency solutions
- A national, collective voice to help drive public policy development and government engagement
Who Should Participate
Commercial landlords and tenants in the following market sectors:
- Education (K-12 or higher ed)
- Light industrial
Maximizing Opportunity, Supercharging Return
Start saving NOW. Get a customized dashboard of the biggest energy-saving opportunities you can begin exploring today.
Get timely resources: Whether you are just getting started or are looking to adopt a more sophisticated approach to achieve deeper energy savings, the Landlord-Tenant Partnership has something for every real estate or sustainability professional.
Become a Sponsor.Want to know what it means to be an official partner of the Landlord-Tenant Energy Partnership?