New York City has embarked on a groundbreaking effort to grow awareness of building energy use by establishing building energy efficiency labels (“grades”) beginning in 2020. The labels are intended to be valuable to you—the community and local market actors—and the city needs your help.
NYSERDA, the New York Mayor’s Office of Sustainability, and the Institute for Market Transformation (IMT) are conducting listening sessions with commercial and multifamily building stakeholders to help shape the label development. Together, we can drive valuable energy improvements in NYC buildings while adhering to the parameters laid out in Local Law 33.
Join us for a series of listening sessions to be held over the next month—please register for whichever session(s) you feel is most appropriate. Additional detail on the events and locations are provided at the registration links.
Questions? Contact IMT Program Manager Erin Beddingfield at email@example.com.
Sign up today:
- Commercial Owners/Managers Option 1: Thursday, October 25, 8:30-10 a.m. Register Here
- Commercial Owners/Managers Option 2: Thursday, November 1, 3-4:30 p.m. Register Here
- Commercial Tenants: Friday, October 26, 8:30-10 a.m. Register Here
- Multifamily Owners/Managers Option 1: Thursday, October 25 , 3-4:30 p.m. Register Here
- Multifamily Owners/Managers Option 2: Thursday, November 1, 8:30-10 a.m. Register Here
- Multifamily Tenants: Wednesday, October 24, 6-7:30 p.m. Register Here
Picture credit to Rob Bye.