IMT Allies benefit from IMT’s market-leading expertise on building energy and climate policy and provide IMT financial support to continue to serve as an ideation lab for next-generation public policies and business practices to reduce energy waste and greenhouse gas emissions in America’s buildings and communities.
- Building climate policy guidance on national trends and future adoption outlook
- Customized regulatory opportunity and risk assessments
- Localized policy impact and business opportunity analyses
- Identification of local policy engagement opportunities including stakeholder meetings
- Training and educational materials for employees, members, and stakeholders
- Strategic guidance on tenant-landlord alignment with policy compliance
Sponsorship and Branding Opportunities
- Organizational branding on IMT website and event materials
- Event panelist/moderator opportunities
- Member spotlight featured on IMT website and newsletter
Become an IMT Ally
To learn more about the IMT Ally Program or to join, please contact us at email@example.com.